T G Suresh is the founder of Maruthi Coaching Center who has been coaching students for the past 28 years.
T G Suresh is the founder of Maruthi Coaching Center who has been coaching students for the past 28 years. He is fondly known as TGS ( Some call him CGS Capital Gains Suresh). He is the leading faculty in Taxation in Chennai and also a Practicing Chartered Accountant by Profession. He has won several awards over the years and was recently awarded the Capital Foundation National Award 2017for his outstanding contribution in Finance and Taxation.
Author, paper presenter and publishing of articles in online and offline
Mr. T G Suresh has also authored Books for both academician and professionals. His academic and professional titles include :
- Simplified approach to “Direct Tax laws ”
- Simplified approach to Taxation (published by world’s leading publications in taxes CCH ( a volter kluewer business)
- Capital gains tax – “Law and practice “ published by Lexisnexis
- “Master guide to Income tax “ published by Lexisnexis
- Many self published books in Finance , Accounting and tax
- He has also written many articles in Newsletters of professional bodies, business dailies and online portals
Mt. T G Suresh has presented papers in various seminars on Taxation in both professional and Industrial bodies. To name a few :
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ( In India and outside India)
- C.A. Study circle
- Society of Auditors
- Association of Chartered Accountants
- Sindhi Chamber of commerce,
- Hire purchase association of South India
- Institute of cost accountant of India,
- Madras Chamber of Commerce
- Mr. T G Suresh is a regular member of Direct tax committees formed by Professional bodies and trade associations formed for suggestions on opinions to the government of tax issues.
- Mr. T G Suresh was a co-opted member of International taxation committee of ICAI and Direct tax committee of SIRC ICAI for year 2016
- Mr. T G Suresh is a co-ordinator for the Diploma in International taxation conducted in Bangalore Branch by International taxation committee
- He was also co-ordinator for the program 1 to 298 Sections of Income tax conducted by SIRC of ICAI and Transfer pricing program conducted by SIRC opted member of International taxation committee and Direct tax committee of ICAI
- Winner of National award from Capital foundation Society New Delhi from the Union Law Minister
- Co-opted Member of the committee for member in Industry of SIRC of ICAI for the FY 18 19.
- Was Co-opted Member / Special Invitee of the International taxation committee of ICAI and Direct tax committee of SIRC of ICAI
- Currently vice chairman of International fiscal Association – SR
Graduation in commerce from Vivekananda college Chennai
Chartered Accountant, CMA and Company Secretary
Experience – Academic
Mr. Suresh is also a leading faculty in Chennai in Domestic taxation , International taxation , Financial Management , Cost Accounting and Financial accounting for close to 30 years.
He has been a pioneer and a role model for thousands of Students pursuing Chartered Accountancy , Cost and Management accountancy and corporate Secretary ship courses.
He is also a Visiting Faculty for taxation at the regional councils of the ICAI at Chennai, Bangalore, Mysore , Ernakulam and Cuttack. Many Students fondly call him CGS for his exemplary discussion of Capital Gains.
He has been regular faculty, RTI – Chennai , which conducts training of Income tax officials.
Experience – Professional
T.G.Suresh qualified as a Chartered Accountant in Nov 1988 and started practicing immediately. He is a pioneer in forming the firm Suresh and Balaji in 1990.
Mr. Suresh has been Instrumental in Setting up a Strong Internal Control system for his various clients.
He has also represented before Assessing officers for high pitch assessments.
He has also given opinions of wide ranging issues in Domestic and International taxation to various corporate clients.
He has interviewed many C.A’s/ CMA / CS on Technical lines for placing them at various positions in the Accounting and financial levels on behalf of our Clients.